Field Service Engineer – Installation & maintenance of automatic people counting systems
The Role of a Field Service Engineer: As a field service engineer, you will be the face of the company to end users. You will be providing best in class service support including, pre-planned maintenance, breakdowns, installations, and calibration work. You will be working in shopping center’s, High St & retail environments servicing our equipment to the highest standards.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
• You must have a background in either CCTV or IT systems servicing and repair.
• Field Service Experience and a full driving license are essential.
• Ability to work alone
• Working at heights
• Prepared to travel, across UK & Ireland.
• Outstanding Customer Service Skills
The Company: We are the market leader of People Counting Systems across Europe. Part of an international group we have a broad client base and established presence in the sector. This is an excellent opportunity to join a true blue-chip company.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
• Circa £25,000 based on experience.
• Overtime options and company bonus scheme.
• Expensed Company Vehicle.
• Pension, 25 Days Holiday.
Location: The role of a Field Service Engineer covers United Kingdom & Ireland as required.