For our Redditch office UK we are looking for an experienced Project Manager. For this role it will be required to manage key clients within the Counting Solutions sector. You will have the roles and responsibilities that include the co-ordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope ensuring the client is updated throughout the project lifecycle. Roles for this position will include overseeing all aspects of the projects for your industry, preparing reports for management when requested, assign responsibilities when required and within reason, summarise project progress, be the key decision maker for your projects and set internal and external deadlines. The Project Manager for this role is to accept ownership of their clients and excel in customer communication skills.
Activities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing the project from start to finish
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Completing the project within budget and time
- Control activities to track the progress of the project
- Create Project Documentation i.e; budget tracking, RAID logs, PIDs, detailed project plans
- Co-ordinate with internal resources/vendors for execution of the project
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Set up regular meetings with the client throughout the project life cycle.
- Report to appropriate management as required.
- Complete risk management to minimise risks to the project.
- Provide weekly update on your projects. i.e; progress, budget etc
- Use and continually develop leadership skills with the project support team
- Attend conferences/training/client meetings as required
- First point of contact for the client within your industry
- Implement Prince2 and tailor to the project
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must be fully competent in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel and other Office 356 apps
- Excellent time management
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Must be able to work innovatively, within a team and on their own.
- Must have the ability to solve problems and make decisions but equally escalate to management or the client when required.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Organization/Prioritization skills